DRESS CODE & GROOMING
- Boys: Navy blue Checked Shirt & Navy blue trouser, Navy blue socks & black shoes
- Girls: Navy blue gown, Navy blue socks & black shoes
Primary (class 1 to 5)
- Boys: Navy Blue half pant & White checked half sleeves shirt, blue socks & black shoes
- Girls: Navy blue pinafore skirt & half sleeve stripe shirt, blue socks & black shoes, black ribbon/black hair band
Upper Primary, High School & Senior School
- Boys: Navy blue full pant & White checked half sleeves stripe shirt, blue socks & black shoes
- Girls: Churidhar, white stripe top, navy blue plain bottom with Navy blue overcoat, blue socks & black shoes, black ribbon/black hair band
- Boys: Blue color shorts & T-Shirt, white socks & white shoes
- Girls: Blue color shorts & T-Shirt, white socks & white shoes
Primary (class 1 to 5)
- Boys: Black half pant, house T-Shirt, white socks & white shoes
- Girls: Black half skirt, house T-Shirt, white socks & white shoes, black ribbon/ black hair band
- Boys: Black full pant, house T-Shirt, white socks & white shoes
- Girls: Black full pant, house T-Shirt, white socks & white shoes, black ribbon/ black hair band
- Students coming to school on other occasions during non-working days shall be only in their regular school uniform.
- Students hair shall be properly groomed.
- Valuable ornaments and flowers to school are strictly banned.
- Students shall not bring cash to school.
- No hair clips are allowed for KG children, only hair bands shall be used in case of short hair for girls.
- Plastic Snacks box and lunch boxes/hot cases are strictly banned.
- The school follows three terms for academic appraisal. Students scholastic performance are assessed through Periodic/ Unit tests and Term end examinations.
- Grading system is used in assessing the students performance in individual subjects and overall performance.
- Absenteeism for the exam should be avoided unless it is a medical emergency or other unforeseen situation.
Standards of Conduct and Discipline in school & classroom
- Always treat others with respect using words like please and thank you. Address adults as Mam and Sir
- No running, loitering in the school building is allowed
- Littering is not allowed in the classrooms, corridors or in the play area
- Students are required to keep classrooms, corridors and other areas neat and orderly at all times
- Criticism of teachers, administration or rules is not permitted
- Students must obey the commands and directions of teachers without complaint, argument or facial expressions of disagreement, disrespect, disobedience and insolence will not be tolerated
- Stealing another students’ books or personal belonging will not be tolerated
- Students shall not touch anything on or in a teacher’s desk
- Students should not be physically touching each other in any manner. Bullying and hurting other children physically or using abusing words is not permitted. Keep hands, feet and arms to you at all times. Horseplay is not permitted
- Cheating and lying are not tolerated
- Book bags and personal belongings should never be left in the corridors or classrooms
- Do not – sit on tables or desks, put your feet on the walls and write on chalkboards
- Students who abuse or damage school equipment or property will be required to replace the item or pay for the damage-repair in addition to being disciplined. Writing on desks or window sills is a serious offense. Vandalism could result in expulsion.
- Students are to use washrooms only during breaks and will not be excused from classes unless it is an emergency
- Parent wanting to pick up the child during school hours should get the permission from the Principal Office.
- Absolute silence should be maintained in the library
- Library books can be borrowed by students from class IV onwards.
- Books are to be maintained in good condition
- Tearing of books pages and scribbling in library books are not allowed
- Borrowing period is one week. If book borrowed is not returned within the specified time penalty of Rs.1 for every day of default will be collected
- Books damaged during the time of borrowing is to be replaced with a new copy and a penalty of Rs. 100 will have to be paid