Key personnel in Management
|2||Mr. BalaSubramaniam||Manager, Secretary|
|3||Mrs. Hasina Banu||Principal|
Mrs.Hasina Banu M.com, M.Phil, B.Ed, is the Principal of the school since its inception in the academic year 2009 – 10. She has 30 years of teaching experience. She worked as PGT Commerce in DAV Boys Senior Secondary School, Mogappair from1990 to 1996. She was a Lecturer in D.G.Vaishnav College, Chennai Department of Corporate Secretaryship. She has worked as Senior Lecturer in TMC International, Singapore, teaching UG and PG Management Degree Programmes of Monash University and Deaking University Australia. She also worked as Academic Director – International Studies at Shelton College International Singapore between 1999 to 2008. She also offered her services in training teachers and students of few international schools in China, Indonesia and Malaysia. She is also trained in developing learning objectives of various subjects from Staffordshire University UK. Currently she is one of the Resource Persons for Class Room Management training by COE, CBSE, Chennai.
Message from Principal
In today’s age, excelling in academics alone will not ensure success for a candidate. To develop our students into multi-faceted personalities, our curriculum lays equal emphasis on academics and extra-curricular activities. Through the introduction of collaborative learning methodology, it is my hope that the students will be initiated into interacting in groups. This would promote their social skills as well as enhance their thinking capacities.
We at Glazebrooke Public School are committed to make our students understand and respect the culture and synthesis of Indias ancient wisdom and take lessons out of it. This I sincerely believe would mould them into holistic and proactive global citizens who can confidently be the mantle of tomorrow’s leaders.
Our commitment is to create and maintain a safe, happy and child-centered environment in which children are inspired to become purposeful lifelong learners.
Hasina Banu I
The School Managing Committee is constituted effective from June 2009 and reinstated with the following members agreed upon and nominated by the Trust. The term of membership is for three years. The members of the committee are vested with the following powers and functions.
POWERS AND FUNCTIONS OF THE SCHOOL MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
- It shall have the power to supervise the activities of the school for its smooth functioning.
- It will work according to the specific directions given by the society regarding admission policy. However, admissions will be made as per merit without discretion of caste / creed / religion and region.
- It shall look into the welfare of the teachers and employees of the school.
- It shall evolve both short-term and long-term programmes for the improvement of the school.
- It shall have the powers for making appointment of teachers and non-teaching staff.
- It shall exercise financial powers beyond those delegated on the Principal within the budgetary provision of the school.
- It shall have the power to take stock of academic programmes and progress of the school without jeopardizing the academic freedom of the Principal.
- It shall guide the Principal to maintain tone and discipline in the school.
- It shall ensure that the norms given in the Act of the State and by the CBSE regarding terms and conditions of service and other rules governing recognition / affiliation of the school are strictly adhered to.
- It should ensure that the school gets furniture, science equipment, library books and other teaching aids and the requisite sports material in adequate quantity and on time.
- It shall exercise powers to take disciplinary action against staff.
- It shall have powers to sanction leave to the head of the institution including casual leave.
- It shall ensure that no financial irregularity is committed or any irregular procedure with regard to admission / examination is adopted.
- It shall have the power to propose to the society rates of tuition fees and other annual charges and also review the budget of the school presented by the Principal for forwarding the same to the society for approval.
- The Managing Committee will meet at least twice in the academic session
The members constituting the committee are mentioned below:
School Management Committee
|S.No||Name & Qualification||Designation|
|1||Mrs.I.Hasina Banu MCom, M.Phil, B.Ed., Principal, Glazebrooke Public School||Ex – Officio, Secretary|
|3||Mr.Balasubramaniyam, Manager, Secretary, Glazebrooke School||MEMBER|
|4||Mr. Santhana Krishnan, BSc, FCA||MEMBER|
|5||Mrs.Vanmathi, Teacher, Glazebrooke Matric School||MEMBER|
|6||Mr.K Venkatesh, BA.BL. MBA., (Advocate)||MEMBER|
|7||Mrs. Meena (Parent)||MEMBER|
|9||Mrs. M.S.Rajalakshmi Teacher, Glazebrooke Public School||MEMBER|
|10||Mrs.Gayathri, Teacher, Glazebrooke Public School||MEMBER|
|11||Mrs. K.R.Jagathambal, M.com, M.Ed||MEMBER|
|Sri Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Shivaji Nagar|
|13||Mrs. Rama Mani, Principal Sri Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Anandashram Meyyanur, Salem||MEMBER|
Our team of teachers inspires the young minds and makes their learning experience enjoyable and memorable. With innovative teaching methodology, informative on the trend in education and understanding the needs of the young learners our teachers win the heart & mind of the students.
M.Sc., M.Phil., B.Ed
MSc., M.Phil.,ME., B.Ed
M.Sc., M.Phil., B.Ed
M.Sc., M.Phil., B.Ed
Sakthi Kumaran D
BA., D.El Ed
Janani C V
B.Sc, BLISC, B.Ed